Famously known as – Valley of the Gods, also known as the “heaven above,” Manali is a significant town in northern India. It is also the place of interest for thousands of travellers consistently. Moreover, its fantastic climate gives an ideal asylum to the ones burdened by the sweltering Indian summers.
Besides offering many touring spots, Manali is also famous for experiencing sports like skiing, climbing, mountaineering, paragliding, boating, travelling, kayaking, and mountain trekking.
2 Nights in Volvo & 3 Nights in the Resort
* Per Person Cost | For 2 Adults | Delhi to Delhi (Inclusive of all taxes)
Manali: Amara Resorts, Manali
- Delhi-Manali-Delhi AC Volvo Tickets for a Couple.
- 3 Nights’ Accommodation for a Couple in Well-appointed Amara Comfort Room.
- Complimentary Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Daily Buffet / Fixed Menu Breakfast and Dinner
- Complimentary Pickup and Drop from Bus Stand
- One Half Day Local Sightseeing including Hadimba devi temple, old manali village, club house, manu temple by private non ac car
- One Full Day Solang valley sightseeing by private non ac car
- One Full Day Manikaran Trip via Kullu and Kasol by private non ac car
- Special Offer: Excursion to Atal Tunnel and Sissu Lake on the day of Solang Valley Tour
- Tea / Coffee Maker in the Room with Replenishment Once in a Day
- Daily 2 Bottle of Mineral Water Complimentary.
- 10% Discount on additional F & B.
- Complimentary usage of Wifi.
- 2 Hour Nature walk side by Waterfall & Ancient Vishnu Temple Once during the stay.
- 24 hours running hot and cold water
- Child below 5yrs Complementary sharing parents’ bed
- Early Check in and Late Checkout Subject to availability
- Standard Check in time is 1300hrs and Check out Time is 1100hrs
- Presently All Taxes as applicable
- Any other taxes or change as and when levied by the government shall be charged accordingly.
- Heater Charges applicable at Rs 400 per night in Amara Comfort room if required
How to Book:
Click on the “Book Now” button or if you like to know more about the trip, talk to our Tripoclan Explorer. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp at +91 97170 19982
Day wise Itinerary
Day 01: Delhi – Manali
In the evening, board the Manali bound A/c Volvo Coach from Delhi. (580 Kms. / 12-13 Hrs.).
Overnight on board.
Day 02: Manali Check-in | Leisure & Nature Walk
On arrival in Manali check into the hotel. Rest day at leisure, explore nature walk side by a waterfall, ancient Shri Vishnu temple after some rest, trekkable distance from the resort. Dinner & overnight stay in the resort.
Day 03: Full day excursion to Solang Valley and Atal Tunnel
After Breakfast, proceed for Full Day Solang valley sightseeing by private non-AC car. On the same day, you will also cover the Atal tunnel and Sissu lake excursion. In the evening drive back to Manali. Dinner & Overnight stay in the resort.
Day 04: Full day excursion to Kasol and Manikaran Sahib
After Breakfast, proceed for One Full Day Manikaran Trip via Kullu and Kasol by private non-AC car. Enjoy your Dinner & Overnight stay in the Resort.
Day 05: Half-day excursion to local Old Manali
After breakfast, checkout from Resort and proceed for Half Day Local sightseeing including Hadimba Devi temple, old Manali village, clubhouse, Manu temple day followed by Drop to Bus Stand to board the New Delhi bound A/C Volvo Coach at around 4 pm. (580 Kms. / 12-13 Hrs.). Overnight on board
Day 05: Return to Delhi
Manali – Delhi: Arrive Delhi by Early Morning around 6-8 am, Tour Ends with Sweet Memories
- This is only a quote & no reservations are made.
- We have not initiated any bookings and shall proceed with the same on receiving a confirmation from you.
- All services including the hotel and room category are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Any additional costs incurred due to natural calamities, political disturbance, accidents or any unforeseen circumstances should be covered by the customer.
- Tripoclan is not responsible for any Delay / Postponement / Cancellation of Flights and Ferry’s.
- There will be no refund of any unutilized service in part or in full, what so ever may be the reason.
- If cancelled or modified 10 Days in advance from the date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified between 7-5 in advance from the date of arrival, 50% retention will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified less than 5 Days in advance from the date of arrival, then the full price of the reservation will be charged.
- For Travel between 15Dec-05Jan, Any Cancellation received 20 days in advance, no fee will be charged, if cancelled within 20 days 100% retention will be applicable