Kashmir is always called the paradise on earth for its immense natural beauty. To offer you exclusive glimpses of this incredible place, Tripoclan brings this special 4 nights and 5 days tour of Kashmir. This tour will take you through an enchanting journey in Kashmir visiting Srinagar, Gulmarg and Pahalgam.
* Per Person Cost (Valid till 31st May only) | For 2 Adults | Srinagar to Srinagar (Inclusive of all taxes)
- Srinagar: Hotel Royal Arabia/K2 Inn or similar, 3 Star (2Nights)
- Pahalgam: Hotel Queens Park/The Home 02 or similar, 3 Star (1Night)
- Houseboat: Anarkali/Peacock Houseboat or similar (1Night)
- 03 Night Accommodation in Hotel and 01 Night stay in Houseboat as per the above-mentioned tour program.
- 01 Double bed room.
- 01 hour Shikara ride in dal lake.
- Meal Plan: Daily breakfast and Dinner.
- Private/Independent as per the mentioned itinerary- 01 Sedan (Non-AC) for 05 days.
- All transfers / sightseeing as per the mentioned itinerary.
- Entrance fees at the monuments
- Any other meals other than mentioned in Inclusions.
- Any expenses of personal nature like – tips, portages, mineral water, telephone calls, laundry etc.
- Still / video camera fees during the tour
- Any flight / train ticket fare
- Guide service at any place
- Sightseeing at Pahalgam or any local vehicle wherever our vehicle will not be permitted.
- Gondola tickets at Gulmarg.
- Any other item / services which is not mentioned in the above head Inclusions
- Accidental cost due to bad weather or due to any restriction in the area, flight cancellations etc.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, road blocks and / or any factors beyond control on any circumstances.
How to Book:
Click on the “Book Now” button or if you like to know more about the trip, talk to our Tripoclan Explorer. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp at +91 97170 19982
Day wise Itinerary
Day 01: Srinagar Local – Arrival Srinagar
Check-in the hotel and Local Sightseeing around 50 km (Mughal Gardens & Shankaracharya Temple) On arrival at Srinagar airport, you will be met by our representative, drive to Srinagar and transfer you to hotel fresh up and Proceed Shankaracharya Temple Darshan and half-day tour visit of world-famous Mughal Gardens (Nishat Bagh, Shalimar Garden, Chashma Shai Garden, Pari Mahal) Sightseeing & overnight stay in Srinagar Hotel.
Day 02: Srinagar – Gulmarg – Srinagar (45 km one way)
The morning after breakfast leave Srinagar Hotel and Start driving towards Gulmarg (2730Mtrs above from sea level), which means (Meadow of Flowers) is a town, a hill station, a popular skiing destination during winters. Relax and evening is at free at its leisure. Gulmarg is famous because of its “Gulmarg Gondola”, one of the highest cable cars in the world (Gondola Ticket Direct payment basis). You can also visit Khilanmarg, the charming place in the Gulmarg that attracts everyone by its natural beauty. Overnight stay in Srinagar Hotel.
Day 03: Srinagar – Pahalgam (95 km one way)
The morning after breakfast leave Gulmarg Hotel and Start driving towards Pahalgam (2440Mtrs above from sea level), which means (Valley of Shepherds) on the way to Saffron fields, Avantipura ruins, bat factory, rafting point Sightseeing. Pahalgam is the most famous place for the Indian Film Industry. Arrive at Pahalgam check-in hotel and visit Pahalgam local Lidder Lake, Poshwan Park Sightseeing back Hotel. Relax and evening free at its Leisure. Pahalgam –Betaab Valley-Chandanwari- Aru Valley Morning after breakfast enjoys the natural charm of the valley. One can visit Betaab Valley. Betaab valley is a very famous tourist spot situated at a distance of 15 Kilometers from Pahalgam. The valley got its name from the Sunny Deol-Amrita Singh hit debut film Betaab. The valley is towards the northeast of Pahalgam and falls between Pahalgam and Chandanwari and en route Amarnath Temple Yatra. The Valley is surrounded by lush green meadows, snow-clad mountains and covered with dense vegetation. (Direct payment basis). Chandanwari is situated 16kms from Pahalgam, Chandanwari is the starting point of the Amarnath Yatra, which takes place in the month of Sawan (Rain). It is famous for snow sledging on a snow bridge. (Direct payment basis). Aru Valley, Aru has located about 12 km from Pahalgam, 11 km upstream from Lidder River. Noted for its scenic meadows, lakes, and mountains, it is a base camp for trekking to the Kolhoi Glacier and Tarsar Lake. The village lies on the left bank of the Aru River, which is a tributary of the Lidder River. (Direct payment basis). In the evening return back to the hotel. The evening is free at its Leisure. Overnight stay in Pahalgam Hotel.
Day 04: Pahalgam – Srinagar (95 km one way)
The morning after breakfast leave Pahalgam Hotel and Start driving towards Srinagar (2730Mtrs above from sea level), arrival Srinagar and transfer Houseboat check-in fresh up and Relax and evening Shikara ridding 01-hour world famous Dal Lake Sightseeing, Overnight stay at Dal Lake.
Day 05: Transfer Srinagar Airport
The morning after breakfast leave Srinagar Houseboat and transfer Srinagar Airport Drop connect flight and return journey with memories of Kashmir.
- The above given cost is calculated on the basis of the selected hotels and base or mentioned category of rooms. In case Rooms in the above said hotels are not available at the time of booking then we will offer similar category hotel and the costing is subject to change as per the rates & availability of rooms.
- Please note that this is our offer letter and we are not holding any rooms in the above said hotel as of now.
- We will process the booking upon your receipt of your confirmation.
- In Case of exceptional circumstances where in we are not in position to provide Hotel mentioned, shall offer similar Hotel.
- All tourist is advised to take comprehensive Insurance on their own.
- The timings given in itinerary and program may be changed without notice keeping in mind local development.
- Visit to all Museums in program are subject to their remaining open on day of visit as per rules of competent authority.
- All Cost quoted are in INR.
- All expenses which are not included in the cost of package shall be paid directly by tourist at the time of checkout.
- The festival dates in India are based on Hindu system of astrology which is subjected to movement of moon in relation to earth. Therefore, there may be change of date of festival by one day. We may alter the program by one/another to visit festival.
- Supplement “Mandatory Dinner” will be charge extra during festivals / fairs.
- Standard check-in time 1400 hrs & check-out time 1200 noon.
- Any hike in Govt. Taxes and Fuel etc., will attract a surcharge to be paid prior the departure date.
- If cancelled or modified 10 Days in advance from the date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified between 7-5 in advance from the date of arrival, 50% retention will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified less than 5 Days in advance from the date of arrival, then the full price of the reservation will be charged.
- For Travel between 15Dec-05Jan, Any Cancellation received 20 days in advance, no fee will be charged, if cancelled within 20 days 100% retention will be applicable