The perfect beach destination for party couples to celebrate Valentine is Goa “heaven for party lovers”. It is a fun place to be with partners and enjoy beach days out, surfing, dolphin views, jet skiing, fort visits and much more. Apart from these activities just laying back at various secluded beaches among 31 beaches, watching the sunset with your loved one and having a pleasant time is itself the best to relive the passion for each other on this Valentine’s Day. The fun does not end here, you can enjoy various casinos, pubs, discs where you can booze, dance and party hard to feel the tunes of life in Las Vegas of India. To have a more intimate vacation enjoy a couple of massages and spas at various places here.
* Per Person Cost | For 2 Adults | Goa to Goa (Inclusive of all taxes)
Goa: Amara Oceanfront Resort and Club, Beach property, Baga Beach
- Premium Room – 22,500 per person
- Suite Room with Bathtub – 24,750 per person
👉🏻 A Mocktail on Arrival
👉🏻 Airport Transfers by Private AC Vehicle
👉🏻 3 Nights Accommodation in Well appointed Air-Conditioned room with Private Balcony
👉🏻 Buffet Breakfast and Dinner as per plan at Sea Facing Restaurant
👉🏻 Daily 2 Pints of Corona/Hoegaarden Beer Per Room
👉🏻 Free Couple entry to Baga Tales Night Club
👉🏻 One Full Day south Goa Sightseeing by Private AC Vehicle (Includes: Dolphin Spotting, Miramar Beach, Dona Paula Beach, Old Goa Church, Mangueshi Temple, Balaji Temple, St. Augustin Tower, Boat Cruise Point in Panjim)
👉🏻 Beautiful Flower Bed Decoration once during the stay
👉🏻 Beach Side Theme Candlelight dinner including a Bottle of Champagne at our Beach Shack – Baga Tales once during the stay
👉🏻 Assorted chocolates with Fruit basket once during the stay
👉🏻 Flavored cake once during the stay
👉🏻 Two bottles of mineral water every day
👉🏻 Complimentary Use of swimming pool (Proper swimming costumes compulsory)
👉🏻 Exclusive 10% discount on Big Daddy Casino Entry fee*
👉🏻 Exclusive 10% discount on our Beach Shack – Baga Tales (Not applicable on Room Service)
👉🏻 All rooms are equipped with Minibar (Chargeable) & Safe Locker
👉🏻 Complimentary use of Tea/Coffee maker.(replenished once daily).
👉🏻 Free Wi-Fi to all our in-house guests
👉🏻 Early Check-in and Late Check out Subject to availability
👉🏻 Standard Check-in time is 1400hrs and Check-out Time is 1100 hrs
👉🏻 Supplement Charges applicable for Long Weekends
- Entrance fees at the monuments
- Any other meals other than mentioned in the inclusions
- Any expenses of personal nature like – tips, portages, mineral water, telephone calls, laundry etc.
- Still / video camera fees during the tour
- Any flight / train ticket fare
- Guide service at any place
- Any other item / services which is not mentioned in the above head Inclusions
- Accidental cost due to bad weather or due to any restriction in the area, flight cancellations etc.
- Cost incidental to any change in the itinerary / stay on account of flight cancellation due to bad weather, ill health, road blocks and / or any factors beyond control on any circumstances.
How to Book:
Click on the “Book Now” button or if you like to know more about the trip, talk to our Tripoclan Explorer. You can reach us at email@example.com or WhatsApp at +91 97170 19982
Day wise Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival & Leisure
Airport Transfers by Sanitized Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle. Welcoming you to the resort with a welcome drink and accommodation in a well-appointed Air-Conditioned room with Private Balcony.
Day 02: South Goa Excursion
One Full Day south Goa Sightseeing by Private AC Vehicle (Includes: Dolphin Spotting, Miramar Beach, Dona Paula Beach, Old Goa Church, Mangueshi Temple, Balaji Temple, St. Augustin Tower, Boat Cruise Point in Panjim)
Day 03: Leisure
Start your day in leisure, relax in the swimming pool (complimentary basis), explore local goa, market, etc. on your own. In the evening, romance your evening with Beach Side Theme Candlelight dinner including a Bottle of Champagne at our Beach Shack – Baga Tales once during the stay; assorted chocolates with Fruit basket; Flavored cake & Flower Bed Decoration
Day 04: Departure
Pack your bags with a bundle of joy and Goa memories, check out from the resort and departure to the airport.
- The above given cost is calculated on the basis of the selected hotels and base or mentioned category of rooms. In case Rooms in the above said hotels are not available at the time of booking then we will offer similar category hotel and the costing is subject to change as per the rates & availability of rooms.
- Please note that this is our offer letter and we are not holding any rooms in the above said hotel as of now.
- We will process the booking upon your receipt of your confirmation.
- In Case of exceptional circumstances where in we are not in position to provide Hotel mentioned, shall offer similar Hotel.
- All tourist is advised to take comprehensive Insurance on their own.
- The timings given in itinerary and program may be changed without notice keeping in mind local development.
- Visit to all Museums in program are subject to their remaining open on day of visit as per rules of competent authority.
- All Cost quoted are in INR.
- All expenses which are not included in the cost of package shall be paid directly by tourist at the time of checkout.
- The festival dates in India are based on Hindu system of astrology which is subjected to movement of moon in relation to earth. Therefore, there may be change of date of festival by one day. We may alter the program by one/another to visit festival.
- Supplement “Mandatory Dinner” will be charge extra during festivals / fairs.
- Standard check-in time 1400 hrs & check-out time 1200 noon.
- Any hike in Govt. Taxes and Fuel etc., will attract a surcharge to be paid prior the departure date.
- If cancelled or modified 10 Days in advance from the date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified between 7-5 in advance from the date of arrival, 50% retention will be charged.
- If cancelled or modified less than 5 Days in advance from the date of arrival, then the full price of the reservation will be charged.
- For Travel between 15Dec-05Jan, Any Cancellation received 20 days in advance, no fee will be charged, if cancelled within 20 days 100% retention will be applicable