‘The Four Abodes or Seats’ or ‘Chota Char-Dham’ nestled in the mystic Himalayas in the state of Uttarakhand is a pilgrimage-tourism site one must undertake in one’s lifetime. The beauty of the locale, divinity in the air and the drive to overcome hardships during the yatra, given the terrain and weather, will culminate not just a soul-satisfying experience but also as a fun-filled and adventurous tour.
* Per Person Cost | For 4 Adults | Haridwar to Haridwar (Inclusive of all taxes)
- Barkot: Hotel Namami Gange/ Chauhan Annex or Similar
- Uttarkashi: Hotel Narayan / Vasundhara or Similar
- Guptkashi: Vijaya Palace/ Hotel Saurabh or Similar
- Kedarnath: Bhel Ashram or Similar
- Badrinath: Parmath lok/ Maa Urvashi or Similar
- Rudrapriyag: Pushpdeep hotel/ Srikot Castle or Similar
- Hotel accommodation as per package same or similar hotels.
- Meals as per package (Breakfast + Dinner).
- Transfers and sightseeing as prepackage car.
- All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances.
- All applicable hotel and transport taxes.
- GST will be extra on bill.
- Helicopter Charges 8500 Per Person (Guptkashi – Guptkashi)
- Others meals does not include in Package.
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals.
- Medical and travel insurance.
- Any kind of entry fees anywhere if not mentioned in including.
- Tips, travel insurance, medical insurance, laundry charges, liquors, mineral water, telephone charges.
- All items of personal nature.
- Porter, pony, horse, cable car, boat, train tickets, air tickets charges.
How to Book:
Click on the “Book Now” button or if you like to know more about the trip, talk to our Tripoclan Explorer. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp at +91 97170 19982
Day wise Itinerary
Day 01: Haridwar – Barkot (210 kms one way)
Pick up from Haridwar Railway Station/ Dehradun Airport and transfer to Barkot view Shiv Mandir, Mussoorie Kempty fall on the way. Later Check into the hotel & Overnight stay in Barkot.
Barkot Weather: Barkot is located in the higher Himalayan ranges. Situated at an elevation of 1,220 meters above sea level, It receives water from two holy rivers, namely Ganga and Yamuna. Yamunotri Dham is around 50 km from Barkot. From Barkot, one can easily view the magnificent peak of Bandarpoonch and other massive peaks of the Himalayan range. Generally pleasant in summer, the temperature ranges from 25-30 degrees Celsius, Winter: The Days are pleasantly cool but the nights are cold, temp ranges from 10 deg to 05 deg.
Day 02: Barkot – Yamunotri – Barkot (36 kms drive & 6 kms Trek [one side])
Wake up early in the morning Have Breakfast and then drive to Jankichatti, The Temple is 6km from Jankichatti, One can either take the Horse or trek to Yamunotri. Reach the temple at 2 hrs and then take a bath in JamunabaiKund’s. After bath visits, temples have Darshan of Maa Yamuna and then back to Jankichatti by Horse/Palki or by Trek. In the evening drive back to the hotel in Barkot. Overnight stay & Dinner at Hotel.
Yamunotri Temple: Yamunotri is the source of the Yamuna River and the seat of the Goddess Yamuna in Hinduism. It is situated at an altitude of 3,293 metres (10,804 ft) in the Garhwal Himalayas in District Uttarkashi. It is one of the four sites in the Char Dham pilgrimage of Uttarakhand.
Surya Kund: It is the place where one can boil rice and potatoes and eat them as a Prasad. The water is so warm with a temperature of 1900 F. This hot water spring is called Surya Kund is situated nearby Yamunotri temple.
Divya Shila: A rock pillar, worshipped before entering the Yamunotri Temple.
Yamunotri Weather: In summer the maximum temp is 18 degrees and the minimum is 10 degrees celsius. The days are pleasantly cool but the nights are cold.
Day 03: Barkot – Uttarkashi (100 kms one way)
The morning after breakfast, drive to Uttarkashi view Shiv Gufa on the way to Uttarkashi. On Arrival in Uttarkashi visit Kashi Vishwanath Temple in Uttarkashi city. After that check-in Hotel, Day free for rest. Overnight stay at Uttarkashi.
Uttarkashi: Uttarkashi is situated on the banks of river Bhagirathi at an altitude of 1158m above sea level is home to a number of ashrams, temples. The name of the town reflects its similarity to and location (as north of) the city of Kashi Varanasi. Similar to Varanasi, the town of Uttarkashi is situated on the Ganges, lies next to a hill named Varunavat, on the confluence of two rivers Varuna and Asi, has a ghat called Manikarnika Ghat and has a temple dedicated to Shiva similar to Kashi Vishwanath Temple in Varanasi, in the centre of the town.
Shivgufa: Shivgufa is a Small temple between Shivkhori Barkot & Uttarkashi. The maximum devotee takes darshan and then go to Uttarkashi.Vishwanath temple – Vishwanath temple is one of the oldest Shiva temples in Northern India. Re-constructed in 1857 by Maharani Khaneti Devi of Tehri State in the ancient architectural style. It is situated at the heart of the town. A massive iron trident, symbolic of divine mother’s, is erected and worshipped from time immemorial at the temple complex. Ganeshji, Sakshi Gopal, Markandeya Rishi’s small shrines are also part of the temple complex. Akhand Jyoti as well as Akhand Abhishek, special aarti at morning and evening are offered. As per Skunda Puran, Uttarkashi is known as ‘Saumya Varanasi’, the abode of Lord Shiva in Kaliyug and counted as one of the twelve Jyotirlingas.
Shakti temple – Right in front of the Vishwanath temple is Shakti temple. It has a big ‘Trishul’ of about 6 meters in height and a circumference of 90 cms. at bottom. Though there are different views about the making of this, the upper part of it seems to be made up of iron and the lower one is of copper. As per the epics, this Shakti was thrown on the devils by the Goddess Durga(Shakti), hence it gets its name. Since then this Shakti is erected over here.
Uttarkashi Weather – Generally hot in summer, the temperature ranges from 30-35 degrees Celsius but nights is pleasant, Cold in winters.
Day 04: Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Uttarkashi (100 kms one way)
Post Breakfast transfer from Uttarkashi to Gangotri temple. On the way, stop at Gangnani and take a bath in Garam Kund, After a bath drive to Gangotri. On the way enjoy the beautiful view of Harsil valley & the valley view from Lanka Bridge. After darshan of Ganga Maa in the temple, drive back to Uttarkashi. Overnight stay & Dinner at Hotel.
Gangotri Temple: Temple was built by the Nepalese general Amar Singh Thapa. It is a Hindu pilgrim town on the banks of the river Bhagirathi and the origin of the River Ganges. It is on the Greater Himalayan Range, at a height of 3,100 meters (10,200 ft). According to popular Hindu legend, it was here that Goddess Ganga descended when Lord Shiva released the mighty river from the locks of his hair.
Gangotri Weather: The maximum temperature during summer can go up to 20° Celsius. Summer nights can get cooler with a minimum temperature of 10° Celsius. Light woollen clothes are required while visiting Gangotri during summer. The Winter season is very chilly in Gangotri. Gangotri will be covered in sheets of snow during winter. Pilgrim centres remain closed throughout winter due to heavy snowfalls.
Day 05: Uttarkashi – Guptkashi (220 kms one way)
After Breakfast check out from the hotel & Drive to Guptkashi view Moolgarh & Lambgoan on the way. Later in the evening check into the Hotel & Overnight stay.
Guptakashi: Guptkashi It is located on the route to Kedarnath on a ridge on the west side of the Mandakini river valley at an elevation of 1,319 mts above sea level. The main temple of Guptkashi is dedicated to Lord Shiva as Vishwanath – “Lord of the Universe”. It is built by regional stones and is situated in an enclosed courtyard. The small temple to its left is Ardhanarishvar. Guptkashi is situated on the mountain facing Ukhimath town. When the Pandavas were searching for a glimpse of Shiva, Shiva first concealed himself in GuptKashi but later fled from them further up the valley to Kedarnath. Guptakashi is a religiously important town of Uttarakhand as it houses ancient temples like Vishwanath temple and Ardhnarishwar temple.
Guptakashi Weather: pleasant in summer, the temperature ranges from 25-30 degrees Celsius. Cold in winters.
Day 06: Guptkashi – Kedarnath (30 kms by road & 19 kms Trek one way)
Early in the Morning start your journey for Gaurikund and from there either take a Horse or trek to Kedarnath. Enjoy Kedarnath Darshan & back to your hotel. Overnight stay at Kedarnath.
By Helicopter: Morning our driver will transfer you your prebook Helipad.
By Trek: Today wake up early in the morning around 4 am & Start your Journey towards Kedarnath Temple. In the afternoon check into the hotel/Camp in Kedarnath, After fresh n up visit the temple & have a darshan of Lord shiva 12 Jyotriling. Later visit Bhairav Temple which is just above the Kedarnath temple. Later back to hotel & overnight stay.
Kedarnath: The temple was built by Pandavas and revived by Adi Sankaracharya and is one of the twelve Jyotirlingas, the holiest Hindu shrines of Shiva. In 2000 BC, Adi Shankaracharya came to Kedarnath with 4 of his disciples. However, he preferred to go the final 14 kilometres alone to Kedarnath temple from GauriKund hot springs, which he created for his shivering disciples. Kedarnath temple Shiva lingam is pyramid-shaped and hence is unique among Shiva temples. Apart from that, Kedarnath is a part of the Char Dham pilgrimage sites in Uttarakhand. Situated at an altitude of 11,755 ft. Kedarnath
Weather: Due to its high altitude the weather in Kedarnath remains cold for the most part of the year. Summer here is cool and pleasant while winter is severe. During the summer season, the temperature varies around 20°Celsius. Light woollen wear is recommended. The Winter season in Kedarnath is severe with the mercury falling to as low as 0°Celsius. During this time the place experiences snowfall as well. Due to the extreme climatic conditions, this time is usually avoided by tourists.
Day 07: Kedarnath – Guptkashi (30 kms by road & 19 kms Trek one way)
Today wake up & After fresh up in the morning visit the temple for Morning Aarti, later have breakfast, check out from the hotel & transfer to Guptkashi. In the evening check into the hotel & Overnight stay.
By Helicopter: Morning our driver will transfer you your prebook Helipad. After Back our car will drop you at the Hotel for a rest.
By Trek: You have to come by trek till Gaurikund then take a local jeep for Sonprayag where your Driver will wait. There is a big parking issue so the driver will back another palace if his contact no. is not working then you have to arrange another taxi or wait for your driver & send the message to any other driver.
Day 08: Guptkashi – Badrinath (220 kms one way)
Post breakfast transfer from Guptkashi to Badrinath, check into the hotel later visit Tapta Kunda take a dip into the hot water, have the Darshan of Badrivishal Aarti in the evening. Brahma Kapal is significant for PinddanShraddh of ancestors (Pitrus). There are other interesting sightseeing spots like Mana, VyasGufa, Mata Murti, Charanpaduka, Bhimkund and the “Mukh” of the Saraswati River. Just within the three kms of Badrinath Ji. Overnight stay at Badrinath.
Badrinath was re-established as a major pilgrimage site by Adi Shankara in the 8th century. Char Dhams is one of the most celebrated pilgrimage sites of the country and is situated at an elevation of 3,133 meters, guarded on either side by the two mountain ranges known as Nar & Narayan with the towering Neelkanth Peak providing a splendid backdrop. Badri refers to a berry that was apparently said to grow abundantly in the area, and Nath means “Lord” / “Lord of” as per the context in which it is referred. Badri is also the Sanskrit name for the Indian Jujube tree, which has an edible berry. Some scriptural references refer to Jujube trees being abundant in Badrinath.
TaptKund: Natural thermal springs on the bank of the river Alaknanda, where it is customary to bath before entering the Badrinath temple.
Mana Village: Inhabited by an Indo-Mongolian tribe, it is the last Indian village before Tibet.
Vasundhara: As the name suggests, Vasundhara is a magnificent waterfall. This place is 5 kms. from Badrinath out of which 2 kms is motorable up to Mana.
BhimPul: On the other side of Mana village, a massive rock forming a natural bridge, lies over the roaring Saraswati river. It presents a spectacular view of water thundering down through the narrow passage under the rock and is believed to have been placed there by Bhim, the second eldest among the five Pandava brothers.
VyasGufa (cave): Near Mana Village, this is a rock cave where Ved Vyas is believed to have composed the Mahabharata and the Pauranic commentaries.
Badrinath Weather: The average maximum temperature will be around 18° Celsius and the average minimum is 8° Celsius. Warm and woollen clothes are hence required for a stay in Badrinath throughout the year. Winter in Badrinath is often accompanied by snowfalls. Winter is very chilly with an average temperature of 5° Celsius. Due to the extreme climatic conditions, this time is usually closed for tourists.
Day 09: Badrinath – Joshimath – Rudraprayag (160 kms one way)
Post breakfast visit Mana Village in the morning, which is very famous for the Last tea Shop, Vasundara Fall, BhimPul, Vyas Gufa & Saraswati river. After sightseeing drive to Rudraprayag views Narsingh Temple in Joshimath. In the evening check into the hotel & Overnight stay.
Joshimath is situated on the slopes above the confluence of the rivers Alaknanda and Dhauliganga. Of the four ‘Mathas’ established by Adi Shankaracharya, Joshimath is the winter seat of Badrinath. The idol is brought down to Joshimath and installed in the temple for people to worship. This is an ancient temple of Lord Vishnu in Narsingh Avtar and the main temple of Joshimath. It has an idol of Lord Narsingh, which is considered established by Shankaracharya. As per local belief, the right hand of this idol has become as thin as hair. On the day when it will break, the mountains Jay-Vijay (which are situated on a way to Badrinath) shall join and become one and Lord Badrinath of Badrinath temple will disappear from the present temple and re-appear as black stone (Shaligram) at a new place called Bhavishya Badri, which is situated at a distance of 10 km from Joshimath. During the period when the Badrinath temple remains closed during winter every year, an idol of Lord Badri is brought to the Narsingh temple and worshipped for six months.
Rudraprayag: An ancient shrine is dedicated to Lord Shiva in the form of ‘Rudra’. Rudraprayag is of immense significance for the pilgrims of Char DhamYatra, as it is the junction for visiting Badrinath and Kedarnath Dham. Rudraprayag Is one of the Panch Prayag (five confluences) of Alaknanda River. It is the confluence of rivers Alaknanda and Mandakini. Kedarnath, a Hindu holy town is located 86 km from Rudraprayag.
Rudraprayag Weather: Generally hot in summer, the temperature ranges from 35-40 degrees Celsius, Winter: The Days are pleasantly cool but the nights are cold, temp ranges from 20 deg to 05 deg.
Day 10: Rudraprayag – Haridwar Drop (165 kms one way)
After breakfast transfer from Rudraprayag to Haridwar view Dhari Devi temple, Devpriyag & Rishikesh on the way later drop at Haridwar Railway Station or Dehradun Airport.
Rishikesh: Named after Lord Vishnu, Rishikesh is a holy city for Hindus. Located in the foothills of the Himalayas in northern India it is also known as the yoga centre of the world and is home to many world-renowned ashrams. Rishikesh styles itself as the ‘Yoga Capital of the World’, Hindu sages and saints have visited Rishikesh since ancient times to meditate in search of higher knowledge. The fast-flowing Ganges is surrounded by forested hills inside the city. Apart from the spiritual and yogic teachings, the town is also famous for adventure activities like White Water Rafting and Kayaking in the mighty Ganga, Bungee Jumping, Camping, Mountain Biking, Rock Climbing and Zip Lining.
Terms & Conditions
- Please read emails carefully and understand the contents and prices. All the email conversations will be also part of your contract with us once you make the booking.
- There is no deluxe facilities in Kedarnathji due to high altitude. There only serve you bed system.
- As per the directive given by the Government of India, all Indian/Foreign Nationals are required to provide proper proof of identification upon check-in. valid identifications documents are: Passport & Visa together, Voters Id card, Current Drivers License, Aadhar Card. All the documents must include a photograph.
- Hotel / camps or any kind of accommodation can deny stay if valid id proof is not provided. Company is not responsible for any ID proof related issues.
- Generally hotel check in time is 14:00 hrs and checkout time is 11:00 hrs across India. Confirm early check in or late checkout will be chargeable if not included in cost. Kindly contact hotel directly if you want complimentary early check in or late check out.
- If meals are included in package it will be served at set menu basis in a buffet menu / fixed / meal credit. Any items which are not in their in ideal Buffet / Fixed menu will be charged extra at the time of consumption. Hotels decide the menu and options of items for menu. Some hotels having Meal credit policy instead of Buffet or Fixed Menu during low occupancy in hotel – This meal credit amount is decided by hotel management – if bills goes above the given meal credit amount then extra amount should be paid directly at respective hotel. Room service for the food or packing is charged extra at many hotels. Normally in Chardham you will get north Indian type food only and most of the standard and deluxe hotels give thali if meals are included in package.
- Breakfast Timing: 07:00 Am to 09:00 AM And Dinner: 07:00 PM to 10:00 PM (About the timing you can contact hotel management before.)
- Normally for extra bed on double sharing rooms many hotels has rollaway bed while rest of the hotels provide extra mattress only. If you are not comfortable with mattress system instead of bed let us know in advance.
- In hill areas or Chardham many hotels don’t have ac so if you insist ac only kindly confirm with the company regarding the same. Lift facility & power back up is not available in most of the hotels in Chardham. Wifi facility and room heater is mostly chargeable but don’t expect good wifi in Chardham hotels due to network issues most of the time.
- Most of the hotels in Chardham are not running full year so don’t expect similar service and room quality like you get in HaridwarRishikesh in the same price range. Especially in may june and other busy days the budget/standard hotels in Chardham can cost more than deluxe hotel in HaridwarRishikesh or Delhi. Also if you want to stay good hotels with good reviews you need to book at least 3 months before in may June and 1-2 month before in Oct Nov season as good hotels are mostly booked in advance by groups. In Kedarnath there is only basic dharamshala / budget hotel type basic facility only even if your package is luxury in Kedarnath don’t expect even deluxe rooms.
- AC will not work in all hill areas or stopped / parked vehicle. Hill areas will start from Dehradun onwards as well from Rishikesh onwards and ac will not work beyond those points.
- Vehicle will be permitted to use for sightseeing points on the route and inside the city limits or which is mentioned in itinerary. For additional sightseeing, off route sightseeing, sightseeing not inside the city limits or substitute sightseeing kindly contact company. Refund is not possible if any particular sightseeing point is not covered. In case you want some excursions kindly inform company in advance or discuss these things with company rather than driver. All nearby sightseeing points should be covered together. However in case of sometime issues with some particular place we can adjust. In Chardham route some of the places are not on the way like Trijuginarayan, Lakhamandal, Auli, Kalimath, NeelkanthMahadev, AdiBadri, BhavishyaBadri etc. Kindly contact directly to company in case you want to include these places rather than driver.
- Due to any reason if Vehicle breakdown due to technical reasons we will try our best to arrange another vehicle as soon as possible for the major problems. For minor problems which will not take much time vehicle will be repaired. Kindly cooperate.
- We shall not be responsible for any delays & alterations in the program or expenses incurred directly or indirectly due to natural hazards, flight cancellations, accident, breakdown of transport, weather, sickness, landslides, closures/blockades due to political unrest or any such incidents.
- In case the driver is not cooperative kindly contact company on the spot.
- Driver will not drive on No-entry zones and should not be forced to drive on narrow streets or roads which can create traffic jam. Normal working hours of driver is 12 hrs in case you want services more than 12 hours in a day kindly inform us in advance.
- In some hill area roads driving after sunset and music is not allowed due to risk of life. Kindly cooperate for the same.
- Pick up and drop point will be one only (If multiple pickups and drop please mentions email conversation before booking)
- In case you want multiple visit to the some particular place kindly mention in advance because some places are having very high charges of parking.
- Tour destination / route cannot change without prior notice (Amended route and tour Destination rates may be change)
- The rates are subject to change, depending on the fluctuation of diesel/Petrol prices in India. If the prices increased more than 5 % than the time of booking we will increase the rate even if the rates are confirmed earlier.
- Company reserves the right to give you a similar car if the car you booked is unavailable.
- At many of the tourist destination / hill station – some of the road / shopping market / mall road have “NO ENTRY” for all / some bigger tourist vehicles depends on destination along with time restrictions also. In this kind of situation guest have to manage another available mode of transport with an additional cost and on direct payment basis, this cost is not included in ideal package inclusion.
- Some time vehicle parking area little far from the sightseeing spots. Guests need to reach the parking at their own cost.
- No refund for short stay or unveiled facilities.
- No cancellation or any refund will be made if situation is beyond our control, such as bad weather, landslide, climatic conditions or any other natural disaster, fire, any embargo, acts or decisions of government, political or national crisis, road blocks, heavy snow fall, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, strikes or problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations or due to which the customer could not reach the destination and which is beyond our control.
- Company is not responsible for any accident/injury/death/theft of person or property during the course of the tour.
- All rights reserved to management to cancel any service without any refund until full advance amount towards the service is received from the customer and accepted by company.
- Company Here by expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdictions or country other than India. Company considers itself and intends to the jurisdictions only of the court of Dehradun Uttarakhand India.
- Valid identification is required as well as biometric registration.
- There are 3 different helipad locations (Phata, Sirsi and Agatsya Muni) and ticket will be booked according to availability. If your hotel is far from helipad you need to start early to reach on time. If you prefer particular helipad only kindly contact company before making payment.
- If the helicopters are not flying for any reason like weather or other reason we will be not responsible. You will get your money for helicopter ticket cost refund but date change will be difficult for us. In case of cancelation of flight for the day due to any reason, the current day passenger will be given priority over previous day passenger. Previous passengers may be accommodated subject to availability of seats; else full fare will be refunded. No extra refund for meals / accommodation / transport will be provided only helicopter ticket cost will be refund.
- Aerial photography from helicopter is prohibited.
- Reporting time for Helicopter is as per the aviation company information on ticket and we will be not able to change it and if you don’t reach on reporting time no refund is possible. All passengers should report at the given reporting time, the boarding may take place any time after that depending on traffic and flight schedule. Boarding time can take 2 hrs also after reporting but guest must reach on time according reporting time.
- The same day return passengers will get only 2 hrs for darshan at KedarnathJiDham.
- Priority Darshan passes (VIP tickets) for Kedarnath temple for same day passenger will be charged as per rates decided by Badri-Kedar Temple Committee (BKTC). Approx 1100 to RS 2500 Per Person. That amount you have to pay as per crowd & committee instruction at the helipad.
- Seating of the passengers will be depending on the helicopter load carriage and guests may have to be divided in separate flights.
- Two way passengers will have priority over one way passengers.
- Night halt passengers will be booked for 1400 hrs onwards flights only. Reporting time at Kedarnath helipad, next day for return flights, will be 0600 hrs. Night halt passengers will be allowed to stay at Kedarnath after the declaration by Govt. of Uttarakhand
- Passenger weight more than 80 kg have to pay additional Rs 150/kg for additional weight. Weight will be calculated individually and will not be offset with another passenger.
- Passengers are entitled only one piece of baggage weighing not more than 2 kilograms, any additional piece of baggage will not be allowed.
- Children above 2 years of age will be provided with a seat and will be charged full fare. For infants less than two years is free and no seat will be provided to the infants.
- Aviation company liability in case of any injury death or damage or lost of property etc will depend on civil aviation rules and regulations (Carriage by air act as per the latest rules). All disputes regarding this should be between particular aviation services Provider Company and guest directly and Divine Uttarakhand will be not liable.
- 10% of the Total Package Cost is Non-Refundable.
- 25% cancellation charge of the total package cost, if cancellation less than 30 days before arrival.
- 35% cancellation charge of the total package cost, if cancellation between 15 to 7 days before arrival.
- 50% cancellation charge of the total package cost if cancellation between 7 to 2 days before arrival.
- 100% cancellation charge of the total package cost if cancellation before 48 Hrs. before arrival.
- Altering the confirmed plan Not possible.