The beauty of the Taj Mahal, one of the seven wonders of the world is the most romantic place to visit in the light of the moon. Go and visit this monument that has always been known as the emblem of eternal love with your beloved at night. It has the popular Persian as well as the Indian style of architecture which is eye captivating.
This amazing sight shows different tints of beauty during the day as well as night time.
The snowy white, monument shines like a pearl in the moonlight and makes it aesthetic.
Ravishing night view of Taj
The night view of the Taj Mahal is a treat to the eyes of the viewer. The glint of this beautiful structure in the moonlight is fascinating and worth a watch in a lifetime. The beauty of the Taj Mahal is alluring when the moon reflects on the structure and its marble shines like a pearl. The day time sight of this monument is itself a must watch but the night view is something which is unexplainable.
When can night view of taj be admired?
The beauty of the Taj Mahal can be admired at night only five days a month. The five days include full moon night and two nights before and two nights after the full moon night.
The timing of night viewing is 8.30 PM to 12.30 AM.
Tourists are divided into eight batches of 50 viewers each. Each batch is given a time duration of half an hour to admire this beauty at night.
Since the number of people allowed on these nights is limited to 400 people per day, the tickets issued are based on the availability of visit slots.
How to book tickets for Taj Mahal Night Viewing?
Tickets for night viewing of the Taj Mahal is to be booked a day before the date of the visit. The timings for ticket booking is 10 AM to 6 PM.
It is to be booked at Archaeological Survey of India, 22 Mall Road, Agra. Google Map Link Here.
Taj Mahal Night View Entry Fees
The entry fees for:
- Indian Visitors Adult – Rs. 510/-
- Indian Child 3 to 15 Years of Age – Rs. 500/-
- Foreigner Tourists Adult – Rs. 750/-
- Child 3 to 15 Years of Age – Rs. 500/-
- For all children below the age of 3 years, the entry is free.
Few keynotes for visiting Taj Mahal at night
- Be there before 30 minutes of your batch time, as they have a strict security check.
- Don’t plan your night tour in the month of Ramadan or on Fridays as the Taj Mahal viewing is closed.
- Prefer later hour batches, as the view is spellbound when the moon is up high to shine completely on the structure on the full moon day.
Major Rules & Regulations
- Every Indian visitor should carry a valid Government ID.
- Every foreign tourist should carry an original passport or Visa.
- The rules have to be strictly adhered to by both Indian visitors and Foreign tourists.
- Visitors must reach the monument 30 minutes prior to the time slot for proper security checks.