Holidaying in Goa is on everyone’s plate. Also, it is very easy to reach this destination with multiple ways of transportation. Now make this holiday memorable by traveling with India’s first luxury cruise “Angriya”. The joyful ride from Mumbai to Goa will give you an opportunity to enjoy scenic beauty through the Konkan coastline. This will add zing to your journey and will be a once in a lifetime experience.
About the luxury cruise vessel
Angriya Sea Eagle Pvt. Ltd. in collaboration with Mumbai port trust launched the luxury cruise “Angriya”. This cruise will take passengers from Mumbai to Goa and back.
The ship is 131 meters long and has seven decks. It has numerous amenities like spa, restaurants, bar, swimming pool, discotheque and more. The ship can accommodate around 350 people on a single trip.
Thus, the journey will be full of thrill and enjoyment to give a kick start to your holiday.
The luxury cruise has multiple recreational activities to make your journey worth relishing.
- Onboard music, drinks, and food will keep you as well as children occupied throughout the journey.
- You can dive into the infinity pool on its deck taking breathtaking views of the sea as well.
- Picture gallery, library, lounge, bar, and the recreational room will keep you entertained.
- The discotheque ensures no boredom for party lovers.
- To relax along with the scenic views, spa facilities are also provided on the cruise.
- Poolside parties, destination weddings, corporate meetings and so on can be arranged on requests.
- For shopaholics, there is a souvenir store “Petara” to save moments created on the luxury cruise “Angriya”.
Interiors of the luxury cruise
The vessel accommodates travelers providing four different types of rooms. They are categorized as couple rooms, family rooms, buddy rooms, and luxury pods and groups.
It has multiple restaurants, a coffee shop, a lounge, and a bar to treat your senses.
This is a more than twelve-hour luxury cruise. The journey gives a chance to capture both the sunset as well as sunrise along the coastline.
- The cruise starts from Mumbai at around 3 pm and reaches Goa at around 9 am.
- This cruise is available three days a week for each side.
- It is scheduled for Monday, Wednesdays, and Saturdays from Mumbai to Goa.
- And it can be booked on Sunday, Tuesday, and Thursday from Goa to Mumbai.
The luxury cruise tickets are priced at ₹6,300/per person to ₹10,130/- per person for different categories of rooms. With this, you get free entry to the bar, restaurants, pool, and discotheque. The travelers have to pay additional charges per person for food and refreshments during the trip.
You can easily book the tickets for the same from the website of Angriya Cruises.
The link is https://angriyacruises.com/
The journey will fall expensive compared to other modes of transportation. But definitely it will be a lifetime experience to enjoy luxury along the coastline. It is for travelers who want a thrill in their journey as well and can spend on a luxury cruise jaunt.
“Angriya” the luxury cruise is an enjoyable way to make your trip unique. With amazing facilities, you should not miss the opportunity to explore Mumbai-Goa coastline in a different way.
Suggested Read: Difference between Palace on Wheels and Maharajas’ Express